Absolu Elle, leading pageant training and modeling academy in India writes week after week on topics related to pageantry and personality development.
Our topic for today is Self-Management. Your entire journey of pageant depends on your self-management and its crucial. Always take care of your mental, physical, social and intellectual abilities and work around them to become your own leader.
Self-management is a crucial component of all learning when it comes to pageantry. This helps the contestants to get motivated and proactively accomplish all tasks given by organizers of the pageant. It takes certain level of personal responsibility but with self motivation can help you become more self aware and prioritize what’s meaningful to you.
Pageant women’s guide to self-management
- Be optimistic, positivity is contagious
- Keep a good posture. Make sure you carry your best at all times.
- Master the art of Time management. Time waits for no one, especially if you are a beginner.
- Make right decisions, your decision making skills will take you a long way.
- Resolve all problems that is not letting you put your best foot forward.
The ability to manage one’s own time increases productivity and allows you to achieve your goals that you have set for yourself for your pageant.
This definitely works in your favor!
- Decide to be a leader and not a follower.
- Keep your life organized. The more organized you are the more effective would be results.
- Be enthusiastic and self driven, be more responsible and stay accountable. Be nice and courteous. Be polite and display respect; be considerate and self disciplined.
- Read current affairs, read books, read anything but read. Read voraciously and listen to learn. Speak up! Get your voice heard.
- Identify your talent and your skills
- Know your strengths
- Handle stress gracefully
- Express yourself creatively
- Self-mastery is the key to success
Any questions regarding the above topic feel free to connect with me on 9664347414.