Absolu Elle, leading pageant training and modeling academy in India writes week after week on topics related to pageantry and personality development.
Our topic for today is of utmost importance for every pageant woman. Once you have enrolled in a pageant the very next important step is important question, Do I need a pageant coach?
I am not answering this question because I am a pageant coach but I personally believe hiring a coach will help you in many ways. I have been trained by various coaches for my pageant close to decade back.
Few coaches I met who had no clue what is pageantry. Few helped me sail through this journey successfully.
When it comes to competing few choices carry a lot of weight like who’s your pageant coach. A quality coach can make the difference between a mediocre performance and taking home the title.
Important question now is whose your mentor? Investing in others is important but you can’t pour from an empty cup which is why having an adviser for your own accountability and growth is so important
Few important tips when you search for a good coach:
- Research well: Google should become your best friend. Keep researching till you find a good mentor.
- Get recommendations: Speak to as many people and get as many recommendations as you can.
- Give them a test run: once you have narrowed down your list of choices to a handful, it’s totally reasonable to go ahead and schedule an interview with each coach. Have a meet and greet date with your coach.
- Get an appointment: Appointment with your coach is important. Meet her, ask as many questions you can. Little about her journey and more about her experiences. Both are very important.
- Read reviews: Today the contestants are very lucky that they can not only get enough information but also reviews to read and take a wise decision.
- If you are not happy: If you are not happy with your coach for whatever reason be nice enough to mention to her why you would not like to continue with her. Be honest. End things with lots of grace, class and kindness.
- Be sure to thank your coach: Always thank your coach for all the efforts she has made for you preparing for your pageant. Every student is different, a pageant coach prepares and works on every student keeping their strengths and weaknesses in mind. Always be respectful towards your coach.
Many more topics to be discussed on topics related to pageantry and personality development. Any questions regarding above subject feel free to call on 96643 47414.