Absolu Elle, the best pageant training academy in India writes week after week on topics related to pageantry and personality development.
Our topic for today is how can you be on top of your game at the pageant.
Every pageant organizer is looking for the right fit or the right contestant to win the pageant so that she can take the responsibilities attached with the crown. The winner has to look for more opportunities to get funds for social cause pageant is attached with. It’s the responsibility of the winner to take the legacy ahead of the pageant.
To be on top of game you have to understand the rules of pageant and all strategies to make it happen.
- You have to be on time for everything. Your body clock should be set as per rules of pageant.
- Always have sexy, sassy and kickass attitude at the pageant.
- Don’t let your good side allow people to walk over you. Always know what’s best for you.
- Don’t try to make everyone happy. You are in a competition and you should focus only on your win.
- Don’t talk behind anyone’s back. Be bold, be beautiful and be opinionated.
- Always have a take away from all the mentors who come with great expertise in their subjects. Be over respectful.
- Don’t try to get too close and personal with pageant organizers they will not take a second to shoo you off if you annoy them at any point. Do not forget they are your organizers and not your friends.
- Be focused. That’s going to help you win the crown.
- Always have only one plan to be on top of game. No plan B works here.
- 3 D’s work best here, Discipline, Dedication and Determination.
- Body, beauty, brains all is important. Work on it every single day.
- The game is never finished till you think it’s finished. Stay focused.
- Reading should become your habit. Reading current affairs is very very important.
- Work on your Q n A. Practice as many questions as you can. Your target should be more than 2000 questions.
Many more topics to be discussed on topics related to pageantry and personality development. For any questions on above topic feel free to call me on 96643 47414.