Absolu Elle, leading pageant training and modeling academy in India writes week after week on topics related to pageantry and personality development.
Our topic for today is A big pageant “Don’t “. Pageantry is an awesome journey, or if I say a beautiful process, yes that’s what I prefer to call.
Few tips that I would give to every aspiring pageant woman are:
- Don’t gossip – only concentrate and focus on crown. Don’t get into groupism and start gossiping against organizers and co contestants. It’s really a bad thing to do.
- Don’t ever be late at the pageant – If you have ever dreamt of wearing a crown then only one thing that will help you is being overly disciplined when it comes to reporting on time. So don’t ever be late at the pageant.
- Don’t be like a back bencher – Here I mean one thing ,don’t just listen quietly to everyone. If you want to be noticed then you have to talk, you have to be more like a leader and not just be a follower.
- Don’t argue – If you don’t like something or someone at the pageant, stay calm. Don’t get into any kind of argument with anyone. It’s not a good idea instead stay calm and address it when you are in right mood to talk.
- Don’t expect too much help – You have to be absolutely self sufficient, you have to doubly check the itinerary, make sure you don’t miss anything whatever is mentioned in the list to carry and even after all this you do not carry things then don’t expect too much help from co contestants and organizers.
- Don’t carry too much cash and real jewelry – It is strictly mentioned in the itenary of the respective pageant to not carry too much cash and wear real jewelry at the pageant because no one will take the responsibility if you loose anything.
- Don’t scatter things in your room – Before you leave your room for your entire day program, make sure you put back everything in place. It’s very annoying to come back to dirty room after a long tiring day at the pageant.
- Don’t underestimate anyone at the pageant – Every woman is beautiful in her own way, dint judge anyone just by someone’s looks, clothes, attitude. The real pageant woman is seen on stage of finale. Be humble, good and nice to everyone.
- Don’t cross the thin line of confident to over confident – There is a very thin line between confident and over confident, don’t ever try to cross that. The moment you do that you begin to irk the organizers.
- Don’t be a boring person in the room – Just because this is your first time don’t look amazed, disinterested, as if you know nothing, don’t just keep looking around at the contestants rather buckle your shoes and pull up your socks and get on your toes. Be smart, keep your eyes and ears open at all times. Be smart and not boring. Organizers usually don’t like boring woman. They are definitely looking for someone competitive, interesting, happy-go-lucky woman.
Many more topics to be discussed related to pageantry and personality development. For any questions regarding the above topic feel free to connect on 96643 47414.